16 October 2016

stone folk redux

amethyst quartz labradorite fluorite

Some time ago I shared my small, but much enjoyed collection of tumbled stones.

Since that time I have slowly gathered a collection of some more substantial pieces which I thought would be rather good to share as they often make an appearance in my readings and other places.

amethyst quartz

(clockwise)
amethyst | peacock ore | quartz | aquamarine

selenite labradorite fluorite obsidian

(clockwise)
labradorite | obsidian | fluorite | selenite


I had never really considered it until now my attraction to stones of the blue, green and purple variety!

Do you collect stones +/ crystals? Are you intuitively drawn to stones that are particular colours? What are your favourites?


:: BEKA ::

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it with your friends using an option below. Thank you for your support.

COMMENTS

add your thoughts