03 April 2014

colour therapy // violet

inspiration tray in violet pixelatedinspiration tray in violet pixelated
The past couple of days I have been having fun gathering an assortment of purple goodness to create a tray of colour inspiration as I travel into the energies of the crown chakra this week in the final part of Louise Gale's Creative Colour Energy class.

I have enjoyed putting this tray of goodies together, playing with composition and then photography, finishing it all off with some creative digital editing. There is something quite magical that happens when, with the click of a button, your photo is transformed into a jumbled patchwork of pixelated colour. I love those. I do them every now and again but rarely save them, let alone share them. I always feel they're a bit of silly nonsense. But they are so pretty too. I'd like to do more of that.

inspiration tray in violet pixelated