14 December 2013

time to reboot

ginger*urchin
This month marks my seventh consecutive of writing here since returning to the ether'verse following a self-imposed hiatus from previous ventures. I have also decided that today will be my last post here for the remainder of twenty-thirteen.

I have guests coming next week and for some weeks now a growing call to take my annual mid-winter retreat to unplug and dream about what comes next sooner rather than later. So I'm going with that.

Though I have a few ideas of what I'd like to do, I am really most of all excited to see what time away from this space will bring to me when my mind is allowed to float, and the direction this ship will sail in twenty-fourteen. I would very much like you to join me for that. I have a feeling it is going to be quite the adventure...

A little gift in thanks

Until then and by way of a little thank you for following along and humouring me these past months, dancer of the silver ether, I would like to offer you the set of playsheets I drafted for use when planning what I share here. I find that they are especially useful for staying on track and keeping track when life gets a little crazy and I have more ideas than I have ability to manifest. I hope you also find them a helpful little tool when planning future blog posts and would love to hear how they work for you!

get your free pdf here

// edit // These playsheets have now been updated and integrated into a digital Blog + Media Planning Kit set that helps organise not only your blog content plan, but your whole online digital presence and strategy.

link to selz shop